Sammamish Chamber of Commerce Vision Statement: “To encourage economic development and vitality through enhancement and support of business, city and community.”
Mission Statement: “Building community one business at a time”
Interested in moving to the Sammamish area?
Request a relocation package at: email@example.com
Passports: The Sammamish City Hall is open for passport processing Wednesdays and Thursdays from 9am – 1pm.
The Sammamish Chamber of Commerce is a member of East King County Legislative Coalition
To be included in the new 2016/17 Directory contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SCC December Luncheon
December 15, 11:15am-1:00pm
Sahalee Country Club
Members: $30 Non-Members: $35
Speaker: Swen Nater
- Did not play basketball in high school. Was cut from tryouts.
- Sat the bench behind Bill Walton at UCLA where his teams won 2 NCAA championships.
- The only player to have never started a college game yet be an NBA first round draft choice. The odds are 3,200 to 1.
- Only player to lead both the NBA and ABA in rebounding
- Holder of NBA all time record, 18 defensive rebounds in one half
- 19th, all time, NBA field goal percentage
- Two time ABA All Star
- ABA Rookie of the Year
- One of 6 NBA players to be in the 30/30 Club, scoring more than 30 points and grabbing more than 30 rebounds in the same game
- Coached Christian Heritage College to the National Championship
- Author of 5 books on teaching and basketball.
Come hear Swen’s inspiring story at our December luncheon!
This workshop is full, but you can add your name to the waitlist by going to the event page.
Do you have a ribbon cutting that you would like the Chamber to attend?
Email us at email@example.com.
Photos from Sunny Hills Elementary Ribbon Cutting on Oct 13th.
Photo Credit: Jean Johnson Productions
Share this Post