Current population and city statistics on the City of Sammamish Statistics webpage.
Sammamish is a great place to live and own a business!
- Sammamish ranks #8 in the Pacific Region of cities with the best average credit scores (2017). Read the article by LendEDU.
- Sammamish was ranked 2016’s 13th Best Small City in America in a recent WalletHub.com study. Read the full study.
- Money Magazine: Sammamish is 14th “best place to live” in 2016
See the ranking on the Money Magazine website.
- Sammamish is #1 on Zippia.com’s list of The 10 Most Successful Cities In Washington in 2016. See the ranking on Zippia.com.
- NerdWallet ranks Sammamish at 13th for Best Small Cities for Families in 2016. Read the report.
- ValuePenguin’s 2016 Safest Places in Washington ranks Sammamish as the second safest city in the state (and top “large” safest city). Read the article.
- The SafeWise Report has released its 2016 Safest Cities in Washington Study, and Sammamish ranked #4 in the state. Read the article: The SafeWise Report – The 20 Safest Cities in Washington – 2016.
- NerdWallet’s 2016 analysis of census income data for 1,601 U.S. cities ranked Sammamish as the city with the highest percentage of households earning over $100K. Read the article: The $100K Club: America’s Highest-Earning Cities.
- Study: Safest Cities in Washington 2016: Sammamish ranks #3
Read the full article on CreditDonkey.com.
- The 50 best suburbs in America (2015): Sammamish is #39!
Read the full article on businessinsider.com.
- A joint survey by Forbes.com and Nextdoor.com found that the Seattle suburb, Sammamish, is the country’s friendliest town. Read the article on q13fox.com
425 Business published an article on Sammamish’s
home-businesses in Feb 2016.
Tell your friends!